Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just a little bored....

So my hubby is gone hunting.....again.

*Sigh* I know that hunting is his passion, but I really start to miss him. It's not the same when he is gone. It feels like part of me is missing. I know right now I can't have a puppy because we are still currently not in our house, but I really wished I had one at times like this, I just get so lonely. I have no idea how I lived my life for 18 years by myself. If anything ever happened to him, I think I would literally go crazy, nuts, psycho. I would have to admit myself into a insane asylum. He means so much to me. Luckily he comes home tomorrow...YEAH!!! Of course he will go back out next weekend, but oh well. I have work next weekend to keep me occupied for a while.

I did have fun today though with my mom and sister in law. I went to her house to scrapbook. I didn't scrapbook much because I started to feel crappy, and I left early to go and lay down. I felt really bad that I left early though. I really wanted to scrapbook more. She has a cricut and I thought it was so cool! I told Chris that he can buy me one of those for Christmas. I compared her scrapbook to mine and mine was just plain compared to hers. :) I have these little dinky stickers and letters but she has stickers, vinyl, her cricut, pins, and everything else you could think of. Stef, we will have to scrapbook again :) This time I will feel good and we can scrapbook all day! :) But I will have to take more pictures...so I know what happened during that day, instead of trying to scrapbook something from like 5 years ago and trying to think back and remember where I was and what was happening.

4 comments:

Quela said...

I agree, husbands leaving town is the worst. How did we ever live without them. Matt's out of town for work this weekend so I'm lonely with ya. Except he's probably home by now.
But Roxy does a nice job of keeping me company. Maybe that means it's time to pop out a kid. hmmm...

Stefanie D. said...

OH Geez........you make my scrapbook seem like it's glorified. Haha. Thanks though! So Rob told me that they are thinking about going back out on WEDNESDAY!!!! I'm not sure if I'm up for another leave of absense already. It's too soon. And I don't know if I want to be left alone for that long....again....What is their deal lately?? Hunting, hunting, hunting........

Catie said...

ha ha, it's what they like to do :) I know, I don't want to be left either....but oh well :) Hopefully it will go by fast.

Catie said...

ha ha. You're cute Quela. Maybe it is time :) BUT we need education first :) That's why I want a puppy so bad :) to keep me busy while Chris is gone.