Monday, August 25, 2008

Newfound Glory

So I guess blogging is pretty much the "cool" thing to do now. I'm only a few years out of high school and I am already out of it.

Yup, that's pretty much what marriage can do to you! Of course, if I were single and in college, this would be the very thing that would take up the measley hours of my free time from school work. I would eat, sleep, go to school, work, flirt, blog, txt, and be absolutely carefree! I look back at my high school days and my two week period at college (that's right, I was only carefree for two weeks at college, then I decided to get hitched) and realize how much I would be missing if I decided not to marry my wonderful hubby, Chris.

There would be no middle of the night talks with some one that was so special to you that you would jump in front of a bullet for, nobody to cry on, nobody to snuggle with, nobody to yell at (yes we all have arguments!) and most of all, nobody to love.

All the while this is happening when you are married, it kinda takes up all of your high school/college "I want to look cool" meter and when things are old, you just barely find out about them.

Like blogging. :) My little pea brain was so involved with my newfound glory I was completely oblivious to anything that was new, well it's not so much as new now...more like a teenager. But hey! at least I heard of it before it went over the hill.

I have to say thanks to Meili and Quela for that one! You saved me from looking like a doofus guys! Thanks!

Anyways, now that Iam not so ignorant to blogging, I may actually keep this up! Thanks for all the lookers out there!

1 comment:

Stefanie D. said...

You are officially a Blogger! YAY!