Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was fun! I got all dressed up as a Gypsy and went to work. There were a few others who were dressed up with me. It was also my mom-in-laws birthday! We celebrated her birthday, handed candy out to the cute kids, and ate ice cream cake! Yum!

Chris also got his Elk head back. He is a little sad because they didn't cut the cape long enough, so they had to do a European mount, but we will go back later and fix it.....

Also, I heard Obama was elected president...I don't want to crash with anybody, but in my mind, that freaking sucks. I heard he didn't even have a birth certificate............hmmm.......... odd anyone? Okay I'm done...sorry for those of you who like Obama, I didn't mean to offend, Honest.


Cute little Ashley was supposed to be a Vampire, but we can't wear anything that will scare the little kiddies, so everybody thought she was little red riding hood with crazy eyelashes.


Here is another picture of her crazy eyelashes :)


Here is me sitting at my desk, oh boy..I don't look so good....
Here are all the girls, Ashley, Catie (me), Kacey, and Whitey ( for all those wondering, she is Rainbow Bright)
Mom in law cutting her birthday cakeDad in law, mom in law, brother in law



mom in law, brother in law, hubby

Boo-Yah!
Look at that bad boy

Oops I forgot to turn this one, Oh well! You can't see me as good :) just look at the elk.

Well I think that about wraps up the pictures! Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

Quela said...

You work with Ashley?? I totally used to work with her at Stroops. Small world. You'll have to tell her hi from me.

Great costume, I love the bills sticking out of your blouse!

And congrats to Chris on the huge Elk!

Catie said...

ha ha, yeah she works with me now! :) She is such a cutie. I will def. tell her hi.

Stefanie D. said...

Pictures!!! Hooray!! I like your costume, my office is lame, we don't dress us.

Catie said...

How come ya'll don't dress up? Are you not allowed? Or do they just no have the Halloween spirit? :)
Thanks! :)