Friday, November 14, 2008

EEK!

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED for TWILIGHT to come out next weekend! I feel like a little 12 year-old-fan-crazed-love-sick-girl, who's heart pounds a million times a minute when thinking about it, prints off a million pictures and hangs them up in her locker. :) ha ha. (OH and Bedroom too)

I dont' really have any friends that live around me, and my sister in laws live about an hour or so south of me, so I have nobody to really enjoy this giddiness with....so I will share it with all of you! (Stef, I will share it with ya when we go and watch the movie!!!!! :))

I feel like squealing and jumping up and down with my BFF (Best Friend Forever, of course!) and then falling down in a heap of giggles anticipating the movie. We would talk for hours on how cute the actors are, how we will someday bump into them and they will fall madly in love with us and live happily ever after together and we would live on a deserted beach in homes side by side.

Ahh, the fantasies of a youthful one, how they still live on in a adult :) We just don't like to admit it because we would get teased to no end...ESPECIALLY if you are married. I get teased all the time about how excited I am for this movie, my husband is probably the biggest one of them all to tease me.

There is this fan mug that I found on the internet and it states "My marriage survived the Twilight Episode"

I want to buy it for him, to show that I still love him..... :)

But I am still so freaking excited! EEEEK!

2 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

Haha! I have been trying to keep my excitement on the DL around Robby. He already teases me endlessly about Grey's Anatomy, because I'm a die-hard fan. YAY!!! We need to get tickets...Whitney told me that she thinks they may already be sold out!

Catie said...

I know there are lots of open spaces up here, I'm not sure about Payson though, you can't see a seating chart or anything.

I bet we could find a time :)