Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life is passing me by!

So a few things have happened since I last posted, which was basically forever ago! My sis in law and I went to Twilight Nov 22 and we were so excited! We got there like an hour and fifteen minutes early and sat on the hard floor for it seemed like forever. Finally we got to go into the theater and find a seat! It wasn't too crowded and we found pretty good seats, towards the back and in the middle.

I was laughing throughout the entire movie, I LOVED IT! I want to see it again so bad! I'm so excited for New Moon to come out! I heard on the news that it wasn't supposed to be for like 2 years though, sucky.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Me and Stef sitting in our nice soft seats waiting for Twlight to come on!!!!! Everybody always asks if we are sisters, but i dont' see it? Do you?
Stef and I got settled in our seats, then Stef went out to get some goodies, she is the one in the pink and black walking in front of the screen. :)

Also, yesterday was my hubby, Chris, Birthday. He turned a big 25! (Hence the Life is passing me by! title) It was a good birthday, My mom and dad in law were there, Lee (Chris Bro) and Shantel (Lee's Girlfriend who is the cutest person on this earth) and I was the one taking pictures.
I made Chris his favorite cake, pineapple upside down cake! Yum!


Chris and his birthday cake



Chris rolling his gag gift, lucky lovers dice. ha ha :)




Chris let Phoebe open his birthday gifts, she goes crazy when she opens presents!





Chris and his new Carhardt jacket, the expensive little boy :)






Lee and Shantel at Chris' B-day







5 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

Yeah, I don't think we look much alike. :) Maybe if I had brown hair and eyes, then definitely! So I remembered that it was Chris' birthday like right before you sent me that text. I was like "Robby! Did you tell Chris Happy Birthday?" He was like, "Yeah, I knew". Pshhh.....men. You'll have to let me know what you guys have planned for Christmas. Text me. :)

Catie said...

Ha ha, no problem about Chris' b-day. I had to remind my parents too :) ha ha.

Yeah, guys don't like to communicate very well and that kinda stuff. But nothing we can do about that. :)

geo said...

LuckyLovers are personals community is a source for creating relationships ranging from companionship to friendship, romance to marriage, where singles enjoy chat rooms..
---------------
george
Buy

Quela said...

Just like you, I LOVED Twilight! Loved it!!

Stefanie D. said...

You..my friend..have fallen off the blogosphere, and need to come back. Dont tell me that you haven't been doing anything....I know you just got some new hardwood floors that should be bragged about. :)