Tuesday, September 16, 2008




This is what I feel like...Why you may ask?
Because.....

I am getting a haircut.


I mean a SHORT haircut!


I haven't had a short haircut since I was like, well 12 maybe! I am so nervous! I love changing my hair but I hate the before and the during process. But I guess once you start, you can't stop. I have always had medium to longer hair (except for when I was 12).

You know those nightmares where you are at school and you are not wearing any pants? I have those nightmares, except it's about hair!
Don't get me wrong though, coloring my hair is easy. I can do that myself without any questioning....its' the cutting that I really dont' like. I never know what shape of face I am, so I always worry if this hair cut will make me look fat, or if it will make my ears stand out more, (I am very self conscious of my ears) or if it will just make me look plain stupid.
So cross your fingers and hope that everything looks okay! Maybe one of these days I can download pictures onto the computer and post them.

1 comment:

Stefanie D. said...

Yay! Short hair is the greatest! Really and truly. I love my hair short. I bet it will look cute on you!