Thursday, September 22, 2011

WOW.....It's been a while

So it's been a really long time....and I'm sure I have no followers to my blog, but that's okay! I used to write on Run-On (Which is a fabulous blog, go check it out!) but I felt like I couldn't really keep up with my sis in law, Steffie. She is super good at blogging basically every day and sometimes, I just couldn't keep up and I just fell off the grid. So I'm going to try and start writing again on my own to get back into the swing of things! So bear with me.

So to start off...I'm trying to get back into running/shape. I've been a slacker lately, binging on cookies, carbs, peanut butter bars, yah know, all the things that aren't so fabulous for you and suddenly, I got a wild hair tonight and decided to go to the gym

The gym that I pay for but never go to.

Yeah, that gym.

Any who, I go to the gym, jump on the dreaded treadmill and basically run my guts out, slowing to a fast walk only twice! Ha ha, not my best, but starting out again I'm not complaining! Then I move onto the weights. Oh crap, I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow!

So, this is what I feel like when I get home from my "wild hair" adventure!

Scary huh! All my makeup has been sweated off and I'm just butt tired thinking to myself...oh I'm going to hate it when tomorrow comes. Then, I sit in my computer chair to start writing and this is what I look like.
Thrilled, right? (p.s. you get to see my messy background because I was too tired to put my gym crap away...sorry but you're just going to have to deal with it. At least my book shelf is nice and neat, right? Just stare at that).

So there's my update...not very entertaining I know, but hang in there, I'm still trying to get the hang of things again.

Cate

2 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! You are blogging! I love this. :) I will send you some blog love today whenever I get around to posting. Please do this often. :) Even if it's just random tid-bits, because I LOVE IT and it's better than nothing!

Um, and running! How far did you run?? And we should talk about that sometime. :)

Catie said...

yeah!! I have a comment! :) Ha ha, that just makes my day! I'm totally going to try to keep up the blogging!